Friday, June 20, 2014

Healing Thoughts for Kyrie.


I ended my last entry mentioning that I was headed off to the concert.

It was a wonderful evening.  As I said, there are very few ways I'd prefer to spend a nice summer evening than watching some good music outdoors.  I've been to this particular venue before to watch the women's tennis tournament that comes to town each spring.  I was very pleasantly surprised at how intimate and comfortable it was for music.

Goo-Goo Dolls at the Family Circle Tennis Stadium on Daniel Island, SC
We had a wonderful time.

My little niece, Kyrie, went in for some significant surgery yesterday.  I've spoken about her before so I'm not going to go into detail here.  Suffice to say she's in my thoughts and prayers.  Whenever I start to feel sorry for myself, or think I've got problems, I think of her and it always brings me back to center.  She deals with it all without complaint or fear.  She's truly amazing....



No comments: